Ringing in the New Year with a wardrobe update is always exciting, right? I love fashion—I do. It’s fun. It’s funky. It’s fresh. Or sometimes it can be.
But a trend I’m not sure how I feel about is the whole Polyvore fad.
- Matching is great. The OCD part of me really gets it.
- Most people, in real life, don’t have the luxury to match every single item of their closet with their Starbucks cup o’ joe. It’s just too unrealistic.
- Also, is it like Pinterest on steroids?
- The whole world is able to see all the weird trends that happen in the fashion world. Like McDonald’s gear (as shown below). Is this public sharing that great? Who knows.
- Is this fad going to fade out like Myspace? We’ll see.